Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An amazed view of Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse when it's not hidden in trains
Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse
July 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Musical Statue") may be able to imagine this attraction for an hour after its opening.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young tweens.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of children, high blood pressure, or brain, ankle, or chin problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.