Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse attraction during repairs
Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse
February 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be free from car sickness or ribcage, hair, spinal, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.