Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse
December 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Greater than five and a half mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to experience this attraction for a minute prior to everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young tweens.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 1986, this attraction was updated to insert characters from the relatively obscure "Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Quasimodo when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.