Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse
October 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as an illustration to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 55" tall and 28 years old to ride with the pilot.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.