Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse
May 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could talk to taxis.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph area.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.