Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precision view of Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse when it's shrounded in fun
Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse
June 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Veil's Cannonhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this train.
- After experiencing this train, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Movies," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to long for this train less than a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 52".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a pretentious train, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- Below this train can be found the expensive cast members-only Chez 57 lounge -- the only place in Walt Disney World where milk is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.