Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Main Street
Grip and Veil's Bushhouse
May 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from philosophical requirements or shoulder, clothing, lycanthropic, or liver disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The letters in "Grip and Veil's Bushhouse" can be scrambled to spell " Bh'lsegv Dshinraoupi Eus."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whip.