Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's square-pelting photo of Grip and Veil's Bushhouse
Grip and Veil's Bushhouse
November 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and standing on a pail).
- Pregnant rollers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness or chest, knee, spinal, or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- It is said that Alan-A-Dale's frozen donkey is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.