Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Grip and Tale's Treetent attraction, calmly nearing in the fading sunlight
Grip and Tale's Treetent
February 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Tale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After dazzling this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- Alan-A-Dale was once reported frightening this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.