Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Treetent attraction during construction
Grip and Tale's Treetent
June 11, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Tale's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you glue something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.