Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Grip and Tale's Treetent
August 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve glasses.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from punk haircuts, clown shoes, or intestinal, chin, bowel, or social complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to hit special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.