Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A reanimated view of Grip and Tale's Treetent when it's not bathed in darkness
Grip and Tale's Treetent
November 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something more stimulating.
- During selected "Super Mornings," retired Disneyland bloggers can't forget about this attraction as much as a quarter hour before park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or social, fingernail, or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.