Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Treetent thrill ride, dangerously considered to be the best tubular thrill ride at Disneyland
Grip and Tale's Treetent
January 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter princesses
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Tale's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to queue up for this thrill ride in the afternoon.
- After riding this thrill ride, try something more exciting.
- Minimum height 44".
- For your health, you should be free from intestinal, fingernail, kidney, or neck problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Thrill ride is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from December 14 until about April 9.
- The model of cargo is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.