Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Tale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
Grip and Tale's Treetent
September 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears (by www.AllRail.eu)
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Tale's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Contains imported effects.
- During fair hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and glasses inside the attraction at significant times or else.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.