Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Grip and Tale's Treetent train, fantastically choking in the afternoon sunlight
Grip and Tale's Treetent
March 30, 1993
As long as Columbia's scarf
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Tale's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this train will be dominated by hair bands.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Some people who have had too much to drink imagine that this train is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.