Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Tale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Ariel
Grip and Tale's Treetent
May 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Tale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain or elbow disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.