Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Treeshack attraction, July 6, 1964, 5:28 p.m.
Grip and Tale's Treeshack
September 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Tale's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should queue up for this attraction just a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with Amy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.