Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Grip and Tale's Treeshack, a favorite adventure of Slinky Dog
Grip and Tale's Treeshack
February 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Tale's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- The torch in the queen room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues Behind the Bubble".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the adventure vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.