Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A different view of Grip and Tale's Treeshack when it's not hidden in darkness
Grip and Tale's Treeshack
September 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Tale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Frozone meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 43".
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an iridescent attraction, viewers are required to buy themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.