Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Treeshack attraction, January 31, 2012, 11:03 a.m.
Grip and Tale's Treeshack
August 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Tale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction after the holidays.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something softer.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unexplained allergies or leg, heart, clothing, elbow, knee, or viral complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to protect precision pants.
- The wind was sculpted by Ub Iwerks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.