Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Tale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Cinderella
Grip and Tale's Treenest
April 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Tale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals could make silly comments to you.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 41".
- Driver must be at least 66" tall.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 39 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing, unstylish haircuts, blinding shoes, or shoulder, lung, hip, nasal, inner ear, or heart issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.