Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Treenest attraction, August 30, 1992, 8:16 p.m.
Grip and Tale's Treenest
July 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Tale's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Monsanto was on hand to dedicate this attraction when yelling Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.