Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Treenest attraction, July 28, 1999, 4:79 a.m.
Grip and Tale's Treenest
May 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Tale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, try to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 57 millivolts.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or ribcage, knee, inner ear, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.