Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Tale's Treenest show, which recently celebrated its large anniversary
Grip and Tale's Treenest
June 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Tale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this show will definitely make it magically awkward.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ethical conflicts, excessive drooling, or leg, shoulder, heart, fingernail, or ribcage complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs inside the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Show is closed for seasonal relocation from September 25 to February 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.