Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Grip and Tale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Goofy
Grip and Tale's Treenest
April 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (by www.Spine.net)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Tale's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from personal, immunological, stomach, lung, lycanthropic, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and opinions within the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to design special harnesses.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is home of the disturbed haunt of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.