Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Treehut attraction, calmly considered to be the premier wet attraction at Disney Land
Grip and Tale's Treehut
March 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Tale's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to your party.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to tether something softer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from delusions, low blood pressure, or spinal, kidney, or leg disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in Disney Land where a tribute to Robin Crusoe can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.