Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A colorful view of Grip and Tale's Treehut when it's not inundated in being
Grip and Tale's Treehut
February 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Tale's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from February 23 to September 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.