Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Grip and Tale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Grip and Tale's Treecottage
June 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces (by www.StinkyPeteBlog.com)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Tale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to roll something that doesn't involve moons.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and endlessly whining).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or lung, nasal, viral, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom macaws.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.