Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Tale's Treecottage
April 20, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Tale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your commune, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and in diapers).
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- Ursula was on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gondola.