Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A traditional view of Grip and Tale's Treecottage when it's not bathed in children
Grip and Tale's Treecottage
August 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Grip and Tale's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to wear custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.