Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Treecottage attraction at park closing
Grip and Tale's Treecottage
August 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of eight Walts
Nobody knows what the appeal of Grip and Tale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Contains imaginary characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special glasses.
- The block was personally approved by Hades.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Condorman when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.