Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Treecottage attraction at park closing
Grip and Tale's Treecottage
December 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Tale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to view people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, projectile-vomiting propensity, or finger issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.