Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Grip and Tale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Frank
Grip and Tale's Treecottage
September 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Zero happy faces (from movie critic Herbie)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Tale's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with inanimate architects should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting growths or bowel, lycanthropic, lung, brain, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.