Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Treecottage attraction, willingly considered to be the only perfect attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Tale's Treecottage
December 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Tale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and opinions away from the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from now to December 24.
- Roy Disney had a private apartment hidden next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rabbit when you pass through the smaller room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motor.