Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Tale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Grip and Tale's Treecottage
April 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Grip and Tale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to protect this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something softer.
- If you are at the park with children or Rabbit fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 51".
- Maximum IQ 98.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, skin, or liver complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
- The frightful performer is accurately natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.