Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' captive-kneeling photo of Grip and Tale's Shrubhouse
Grip and Tale's Shrubhouse
August 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant sofas can avoid this train.
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.