Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tale's Shrubhouse attraction at first light
Grip and Tale's Shrubhouse
February 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that doesn't involve panels.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young children.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- On its third year after opening, the Grip and Tale's Shrubhouse nearly was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.