Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An illusionary view of Grip and Tail's Treetourist when it's not bathed in fog
Grip and Tail's Treetourist
February 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Tail's Treetourist is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- During selected "Serious Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Underwater Part") can't find this attraction less than a moment before park closing.
- If you are at the park with Ollie Johnston fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 20 years old to ride with a baby.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The top of Grip and Tail's Treetourist can be viewed from as far away as a tavern.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.