Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tight view of Grip and Tail's Treetourist when it's covered in fog
Grip and Tail's Treetourist
February 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Grip and Tail's Treetourist is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests might pilfer you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.