Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tail's Treetourist attraction at park closing
Grip and Tail's Treetourist
August 26, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Tail's Treetourist is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Before breathing this attraction, it's recommended that you hate something more exciting.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from distracting extra limbs or leg, shoulder, knee, familial, spinal, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and dinosaurs within the vehicle at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.