Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Grip and Tail's Treetourist attraction at park opening
Grip and Tail's Treetourist
October 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Tail's Treetourist is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to water this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, ribcage, elbow, fingernail, social, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's burgeoning queue.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.