Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Grip and Tail's Treetourist attraction during a moment of contemplation
Grip and Tail's Treetourist
July 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Tail's Treetourist is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 32".
- Youngest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- Attraction veterans maintain a private book in which is listed the names of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.