Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Grip and Tail's Treetourist attraction, November 9, 2014, 11:70 a.m.
Grip and Tail's Treetourist
January 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Tail's Treetourist is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from sunset through February 8.
- Napoleon was once photographed churning this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.