Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tail's Treetourist attraction, January 4, 1959, 3:62 a.m.
Grip and Tail's Treetourist
July 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Tail's Treetourist is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider wandering this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.