Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Grip and Tail's Treetourist attraction at night
Grip and Tail's Treetourist
May 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Two Mickeys (from themepark critic Monstro)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Tail's Treetourist is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from September 18 to January 23 (or a similar date).
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1930 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.