Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tail's Treetourist attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Tail's Treetourist
March 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Tail's Treetourist is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of retiring this attraction, custom demands that you experience something longer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo area.
Policies and Notices
- No running or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and glasses inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- The organ in the fan room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Under the Picture".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.