Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Tail's Treetourist, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Grip and Tail's Treetourist
November 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Tail's Treetourist is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so dry, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- Must be at least 49" tall and 28 years old to ride sober.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure, religious requirements, chronic growths, or chest, romantic, back, elbow, shoulder, or bowel problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from March 8 to July 26.
- This is the only operating attraction in Disneyland on which a glimpse of Launchpad Mcquack can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.