Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpful view of Grip and Tail's Treecabin when it's not shrounded in fog
Grip and Tail's Treecabin
May 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Tail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters might talk to your party.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- This train is reported to have cost in excess of $384 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landlubber.