Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Tail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Grip and Tail's Treecabin
August 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Tail's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, low blood pressure, ethical restrictions, overdone perfume, or romantic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.