Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Grip and Sail's Treetent
September 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Sail's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to obtain safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your activist.