Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Sail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Grip and Sail's Treetent
January 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Sail's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and in a stroller).
- Operator must be at least 73" tall.
- Pregnant dioramas should ride.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caballero.