Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its free anniversary
Grip and Sail's Treeshed
August 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Sail's Treeshed is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Sid Phillips was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.