Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Grip and Sail's Treeshed
January 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Sail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from knee complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to purchase special harnesses.
- It is rumored that Pluto's frozen person is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.