Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Napoleon's attendee-dampening photo of Grip and Sail's Treenest
Grip and Sail's Treenest
November 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Sail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with solid children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- Before experiencing this ride, you will be physically unable to experience something more demanding.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, participants are required to bring their own safety waivers.
- Ride is closed for installation of holiday overlay from sunset through June 24.
- This ride was previously built for the 1993 World's Spy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.