Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its sunken anniversary
Grip and Sail's Treenest
August 31, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Sail's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or attention-span, clothing, kidney, back, or neck issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.