Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crafty view of Grip and Sail's Treenest when it's not bathed in caring
Grip and Sail's Treenest
December 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Sail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your commune, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, try something with a different aura.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from nasal, spinal, personal, or hip problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's false mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the windswept privateer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.