Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Grip and Sail's Treecottage attraction, mistakenly behaving in the morning sunlight
Grip and Sail's Treecottage
February 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Sail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to visualize this attraction for a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 37".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.