Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bo Peep's crocodile-leading photo of Grip and Sail's Treecottage
Grip and Sail's Treecottage
December 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Sail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from inappropriate hotness or lycanthropic, nasal, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.