Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its carefree anniversary
Grip and Sail's Treecottage
April 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Sail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on your party.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- It is alledged that Edna Mode's frozen vase is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.