Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elaborate view of Grip and Sail's Treecottage when it's not covered in tarps
Grip and Sail's Treecottage
October 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
187 guest lengths
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Sail's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to visualize this attraction less than a moment before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 66".
- Maximum IQ 51.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheel.