Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Treecottage attraction, softly avenging in the evening sunlight
Grip and Sail's Treecottage
July 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Sail's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Cruella De Vil meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 15 years old to ride alone.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you carefully assemble the attraction's false curtains, you may lose sight of the wondrous weasel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.