Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Sail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Shere Khan
Grip and Sail's Treecottage
January 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Sail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with Monsanto fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 70".
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from July 5 to August 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.