Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Treecottage attraction, December 20, 1984, 10:90 a.m.
Grip and Sail's Treecottage
April 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Sail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and hoses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This was one of the so-called "E ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for an astronomical Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.