Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Grip and Sail's Treecottage
February 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Sail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to diagnose something that doesn't involve professors.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.