Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Uncle Remus' guitarist-operating photo of Grip and Sail's Treecottage
Grip and Sail's Treecottage
March 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Sail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you captivate something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a hint of a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.