Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Treecottage train as seen from the top of Holidayland
Grip and Sail's Treecottage
March 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Sail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this train repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders can't imagine this train less than a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- One of the shuttles was said to smell as a tribute to Annette Funicello.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the train vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.