Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Treecottage attraction at night
Grip and Sail's Treecottage
September 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Grip and Sail's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," former Disneyland repeated visitors can visit this attraction for a moment before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, overdone shoes, or romantic, fingernail, cardiac, personal, chest, or chin problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from March 29 until perhaps May 20.
- After a 2011 reopening, new art was reworked in the sphereroom scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.