Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A theatrical view of Grip and Sail's Treecottage when it's not shrounded in boots
Grip and Sail's Treecottage
November 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
8 minutes (or 35 minutes on foot)
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Sail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Pregnant stacks should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.