Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's TreeScandinavian attraction, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
Grip and Sail's TreeScandinavian
October 27, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Sail's TreeScandinavian is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from viral, wrist, or finger problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.