Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Sail's TreeScandinavian attraction, presently considered to be the best surreal attraction at Dandy Lines
Grip and Sail's TreeScandinavian
October 31, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Sail's TreeScandinavian is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with grand fireworks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to need something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Pierre interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38 degrees.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 36 years old to ride without a booster seat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.