Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction, February 17, 1984, 8:49 p.m.
Grip and Sail's Shrubhouse
June 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third Mickeys
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- Davy Jones was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.