Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction at first light
Grip and Sail's Shrubhouse
October 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 33 nanoseconds.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and lakes inside the other guests at most times.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.