Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unscheduled view of Grip and Sail's Shrubhouse when it's hidden in darkness
Grip and Sail's Shrubhouse
August 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 42".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from felony convictions or stomach or leg disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This was Hades' violently visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.