Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Grip and Sail's Oakhouse
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to portholes, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, experience something longer.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from knee, tongue, chest, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.