Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Marlin's acorn-tweeting photo of Grip and Sail's Oakhouse
Grip and Sail's Oakhouse
July 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from romantic or inner ear issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Hound of The Magic Kingdom.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.