Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Grip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
Grip and Sail's Oakhouse
December 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Grip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to sing to crows.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you tame something less demanding.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or ankle or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Make sure to keep your hats and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.