Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Grip and Sail's Nuthouse
October 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Grip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses (in that order) inside the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.