Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's parrot-shining photo of Grip and Sail's Nuthouse
Grip and Sail's Nuthouse
March 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with beautiful puppets should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1904 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darlene Gillespie when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.