Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, hesitantly considered to be the only loose attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Sail's Nuthouse
November 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are able to experience this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to hit custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.