Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Nuthouse dark ride during repairs
Grip and Sail's Nuthouse
November 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to joke with your party.
- If you are traveling with Paul Pressler fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.