Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Grip and Sail's Nuthouse
September 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- The picture of queens is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crew.