Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Sail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Pluto
Grip and Sail's Nuthouse
March 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as this page to participate.
- Contains imported characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses inside the cast members at various times.
- One of the cargo was recorded to move like Syndrome.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.