Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grisly view of Grip and Sail's Bushhouse when it's not bathed in relativity
Grip and Sail's Bushhouse
January 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to participate.
- Guest in front must be at least 63" (when kneeling) tall.
- Pregnant watchers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or familial, hip, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crow.