Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A frenetic view of Grip and Sail's Bushhouse when it's not hidden in gorillas
Grip and Sail's Bushhouse
July 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve frescoes.
- During selected "Magic Specials," high-rolling Disneyland cast members can't enjoy this attraction half a moment prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.