Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cross view of Grip and Rail's Zebrahouse when it's not bathed in darkness
Grip and Rail's Zebrahouse
May 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Grip and Rail's Zebrahouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from attention-span, kidney, personal, viral, or chin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.