Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whimsical view of Grip and Rail's Treeshed when it's not covered in children
Grip and Rail's Treeshed
May 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Rail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, unstopable cluelessness, or cardiac, tongue, or clothing issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.