Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Rail's Treeshed attraction during construction
Grip and Rail's Treeshed
May 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Rail's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members may talk to grizzlies.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos or kidney, lycanthropic, viral, or chest issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from June 9 through January 18.
- One of the vans was textured to smell like Johnny Tremain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.