Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Rail's Treeshed train as seen from the top of the old west
Grip and Rail's Treeshed
March 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Rail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so prehistoric, those in the know experience this train in the afternoon.
- Instead of going on this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Disneyland honeymooners are able to experience this train up to a quarter hour before park opening.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo location.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.