Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bluegrass view of Grip and Rail's Treeshack when it's not covered in children
Grip and Rail's Treeshack
November 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Rail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.