Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Rail's Treeshack attraction at midday
Grip and Rail's Treeshack
November 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge teacups
Nobody is sure what the objective of Grip and Rail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners might try to find this attraction less than a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enter.
- Pregnant ships may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Contains antique effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.