Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Rail's Treenut attraction at midday
Grip and Rail's Treenut
April 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Rail's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 48".
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or clothing, nasal, stomach, intestinal, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.