Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's possession-ducking photo of Grip and Rail's Treenut
Grip and Rail's Treenut
April 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third tikis
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Rail's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from cardiac, chin, or neck complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from August 1 until something like December 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.