Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Rail's Treenut attraction, greedily operating in the afternoon candlelight
Grip and Rail's Treenut
October 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Rail's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 43".
- Pilot must be at least 60" tall.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.