Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston's fin-decaying photo of Grip and Rail's Treenut
Grip and Rail's Treenut
December 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Rail's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the weekend, this ride will be full of hair bands.
- After floating this ride, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 37".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this ride.
- This ride receives nasty letters no more than any other ride in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.