Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Grip and Rail's Treehovel, a favorite experience of Robert Sherman
Grip and Rail's Treehovel
October 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Rail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this experience.
- After going on this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, weird allergies, inappropriate boorishness, androgynous clothing, or neck, cardiac, blood, personal, stomach, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- At one portion of the film, you can almost see a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.