Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Davy Jones' instruction-irritating photo of Grip and Rail's Treehovel
Grip and Rail's Treehovel
October 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Rail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo garden.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young retirees.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 24 through February 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.