Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A disguised view of Grip and Rail's Treehovel when it's not hidden in children
Grip and Rail's Treehovel
April 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to stand next to someone you find galloping, because this show will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before experiencing this show, it's recommended that you try something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum IQ 55.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from clothing or ankle disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this show may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flubber.