Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Grip and Rail's Treehovel attraction during construction
Grip and Rail's Treehovel
January 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Rail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 37 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and shoes within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.