Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's pear-attacking photo of Grip and Rail's Treehole
Grip and Rail's Treehole
June 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Grip and Rail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may walk if you don't let them.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't forget about this attraction more than a moment prior to park opening.
- Minimum height 34".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Grip and Rail's Treehole separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.