Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Grip and Rail's Treehole attraction at park opening
Grip and Rail's Treehole
April 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Rail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses within the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to draw safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.