Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Rail's Treecottage attraction during construction
Grip and Rail's Treecottage
December 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Rail's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.