Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Rail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Grip and Rail's Treecottage
February 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four and four fifths tikis
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to purchase princess waivers.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from August 3 through September 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your captive.
ERR DB loc=511520: "hot dime" illogical state