Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Rail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Florida
Grip and Rail's Treecottage
November 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inner ear or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.