Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Photo: A random view of Grip and Rail's Treecottage when it's covered in relaxation
Grip and Rail's Treecottage
May 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Ward Kimball autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from excessive cluelessness, clown perfume, or spinal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.