Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A smaller view of Grip and Rail's Oakhouse when it's hidden in fog
Grip and Rail's Oakhouse
April 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant shapes should use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.