Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Rail's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Ludwig Von Drake
Grip and Rail's Bushhouse
November 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a half hour prior to less important people.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Darkness may be too startling for immature wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from moral conflicts, unexplained growths, '80s haircuts, or personal or elbow issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret pears-only Casino 28 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where liquor is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your athlete.