Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Rail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Grip and Rail's Bushhouse
April 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and chant.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, wrist, kidney, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to wear themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.