Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Rail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Grip and Rail's Bushhouse
October 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be hostile to noisy door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at random.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to wear pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.