Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A free view of Grip and Rail's Bushhouse when it's shrounded in industry
Grip and Rail's Bushhouse
April 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Powerful Train") are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction up to an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to ride.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.