Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Quail's Oakhouse
February 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- On its third year after the park opened, the Grip and Quail's Oakhouse almost fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.