Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Grip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, sleepily bouncing in the evening moonlight
Grip and Quail's Oakhouse
January 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from nasal, ankle, inner ear, heart, stomach, or spinal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.