Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Grip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction at park closing
Grip and Quail's Nuthouse
October 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no crystals used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tantor when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your prayers.