Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Grip and Quail's Nuthouse
October 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction before the holidays.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- For your safety, you should be free from philosophical restrictions, water-soluable clothing, or stomach, neck, back, lung, brain, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The letters in "Grip and Quail's Nuthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Drhietau Usag Unlops N'qi."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.