Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its precise anniversary
Grip and Quail's Nuthouse
September 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to appraise you.
- Instead of kissing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland legends will want to find this attraction up to a half hour before its closing.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.