Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Grip and Quail's Nuthouse
November 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may sing if you don't let them.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In an inaccessible space at the tippy top of the Grip and Quail's Nuthouse, there is a targetball court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.