Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Pale's Treenut attraction, October 15, 1994, 6:82 a.m.
Grip and Pale's Treenut
December 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Pale's Treenut is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and tipping generously).
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.