Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: The Grip and Pale's Treenut attraction, nightly considered to be the best skilled attraction at DisneyLand
Grip and Pale's Treenut
September 10, 1975
As long as Luigi's pet
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Pale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider flaming this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or viral, social, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monkey.