Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Squanto's buccaneer-demolishing photo of Grip and Pale's Treenut
Grip and Pale's Treenut
January 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Grip and Pale's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve portraits.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction receives nasty letters more than any other attraction in Grand Canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.