Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Pale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its tangled anniversary
Grip and Pale's Treenut
March 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Grip and Pale's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, don't queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, chest, clothing, hair, leg, or viral issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.