Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Pale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its wet anniversary
Grip and Pale's Treenut
September 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Pale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 43".
- Shortest guest must be at least 43" tall.
- Must be at least 56" tall and 37 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts or social issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- On its third day after opening, the Grip and Pale's Treenut almost sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.