Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Pale's Treenut show during construction
Grip and Pale's Treenut
January 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Grip and Pale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of branches, then you have no business riding this show.
- Minimum height 28".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Grip and Pale's Treenut alternative experience.
- The last vehicle on this show is named for Kanga's lever.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.