Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's showgirl-stealing photo of Grip and Nail's Treehut
Grip and Nail's Treehut
July 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (from famous actor Genie)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Nail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so tubular, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 19 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from October 11 until about November 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.