Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Treehut attraction at night
Grip and Nail's Treehut
November 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Nail's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from skin or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- There is an one-person changing room obscured by this attraction's sailors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.