Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Magoo's cylinder-moving photo of Grip and Nail's Treehut
Grip and Nail's Treehut
November 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Grip and Nail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 57".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 16 years old to ride the horse.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Speakeasy 56 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where alcohol is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.