Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Treehut ride, roundly skidding in the shrouded candlelight
Grip and Nail's Treehut
May 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Nail's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to admire this ride by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- Guests may get tired on this ride.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- This ride was reportedly planned for the 1949 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.