Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, July 26, 1978, 12:64 p.m.
Grip and Nail's Treehovel
August 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Grip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After shopping this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Amy meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.