Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, finally repositioning in the fading sunlight
Grip and Nail's Treehovel
November 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Nail's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with Darth Vader fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for young children.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and deer away from the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.