Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undersea view of Grip and Nail's Treehole when it's hidden in darkness
Grip and Nail's Treehole
December 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Nail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from chest problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.