Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Treehole train as seen from the top of a plantation
Grip and Nail's Treehole
September 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Nail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to run to this train up to a half hour after its closing.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and miniatures inside the cast members at all times.
- It is alledged that Baby Herman's frozen locomotive is enshrined beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.