Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Treehole attraction during repairs
Grip and Nail's Treehole
May 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Nail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters may climb people near you.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and standing on a gravestone).
- Must be at least 47" tall and 7 years old to ride with a child.
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.