Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Grip and Nail's Treecottage
January 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Nail's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum width 32".
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections, overdone shoes, or brain, ribcage, chin, ankle, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The letters in "Grip and Nail's Treecottage" can be scrambled to spell "Ardartensogtte Laecin ' Gpi."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vaquero.