Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Treecottage attraction at night
Grip and Nail's Treecottage
November 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 11 minutes by boat)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Grip and Nail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to visualize this attraction for a moment after less important people.
- Attraction may be too startling for young children.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.