Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Grip and Nail's Treecottage
March 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Nail's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something that requires more patience.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parade.