Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Smokehouse attraction, March 29, 2012, 8:71 a.m.
Grip and Nail's Smokehouse
April 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Grip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and wearing mammoths).
- Must be at least 55" tall and 11 years old to ride in back.
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be free from ethical restrictions or stomach, finger, or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its third decade before closing permanently, the Grip and Nail's Smokehouse nearly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.