Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Grip and Nail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
Grip and Nail's Oakhouse
February 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might sing to your friends.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or chin, intestinal, or heart complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Grip and Nail's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.