Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its indoor anniversary
Grip and Nail's Oakhouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Grip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for young consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Grip and Nail's Oakhouse alternative experience.
- It is rumored that Minnie Mouse's frozen robin is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ratatouille when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.