Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A glorious view of Grip and Nail's Oakhouse when it's shrounded in darkness
Grip and Nail's Oakhouse
December 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.