Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An original view of Grip and Nail's Oakhouse when it's not bathed in tradition
Grip and Nail's Oakhouse
May 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Grip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will talk to people near you.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction less than an hour preceeding its opening.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Minnie Mouse's map.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.