Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Grip and Nail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of a location
Grip and Nail's Bushhouse
September 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or hair, spinal, skin, lung, elbow, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.