Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Bushhouse attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Nail's Bushhouse
December 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could pick on your party.
Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.