Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Grip and Nail's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Grip and Nail's Bushhouse
July 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, back, or nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers inside the other guests at all times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.