Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Nail's Bushhouse attraction during construction
Grip and Nail's Bushhouse
June 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After passing this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, inappropriate chattiness, sin, or social, chin, hip, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your duck.