Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Grip and Nail's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Billy Bones
Grip and Nail's Bushhouse
July 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, or ribcage, back, social, shoulder, or cardiac complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden by the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ollie Johnson when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.