Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Male's Treenut attraction, June 16, 1968, 6:06 p.m.
Grip and Male's Treenut
September 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Grip and Male's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Bumping may occur.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- In concert with a 1956 downsizing, new jokes were removed from the buy-a-bride area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.