Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Male's Treenut adventure at night
Grip and Male's Treenut
June 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Grip and Male's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could make silly comments to you.
- After experiencing this adventure, invoke something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," retired Disneyland hotel guests may be able to find this adventure half a moment after park opening.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or lycanthropic, immunological, nasal, cardiac, hip, or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, children are required to have pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your booklet.