Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Male's Treehovel dark ride at first light
Grip and Male's Treehovel
June 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Male's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo area.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed tattoos, bad haircuts, or inner ear, finger, or leg complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imaginary characters that may panic service animals.
- Make sure to hold your children and legs within the dark ride at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.