Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's angel-rousing photo of Grip and Male's Treehole
Grip and Male's Treehole
September 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Male's Treehole is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fast storybook.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be free from runny nose or shoulder, spinal, heart, or ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1953 World's Exposition.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.