Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Male's Treecottage experience as seen from the top of a temple
Grip and Male's Treecottage
January 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Grip and Male's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you may want to avoid this experience.
- After enjoying this experience, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and tearful).
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unexplained tattoos, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck, inner ear, attention-span, tongue, stomach, or skin disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This experience closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.