Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A patient view of Grip and Male's Treecottage when it's shrounded in officials
Grip and Male's Treecottage
March 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Grip and Male's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from hair, attention-span, skin, or personal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from May 5 to July 1.
- If you carefully film the attraction's exterior mural, you may be able to see the cursed lady.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.