Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Male's Shrubhouse attraction, magically traveling in the morning sunlight
Grip and Male's Shrubhouse
March 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Grip and Male's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland bloggers can get stuck on this attraction more than a moment before the gates opening.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.