Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Male's Shrubhouse attraction at dusk
Grip and Male's Shrubhouse
February 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Grip and Male's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Grip and Male's Shrubhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.