Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A historical view of Grip and Male's Nuthouse when it's not shrounded in darkness
Grip and Male's Nuthouse
December 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Grip and Male's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider crashing this attraction.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum height 45".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 37 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, inappropriate cluelessness, water-soluable clothing, or fingernail, social, bowel, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.