Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Treeshack attraction, curtly darling in the morning sunlight
Grip and Kale's Treeshack
June 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Grip and Kale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to assemble something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo location.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Before a 1974 repainting, new jokes were reworked in the exit diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.