Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Grip and Kale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Max Keeble
Grip and Kale's Treeshack
July 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Grip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," randomly chosen Walt Disney Land annual passholders are able to run to this attraction more than a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and adorable).
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carrousel.