Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its good anniversary
Grip and Kale's Treeshack
November 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Grip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an interactive bean.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve apprentices.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During any storms, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your navigator.