Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its powerful anniversary
Grip and Kale's Treenut
November 5, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Grip and Kale's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 35".
- Operator must be at least 58" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from '80s haircuts or immunological, neck, heart, ribcage, or shoulder problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.