Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Kale's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Kale's Treenut
August 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Kale's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- For your safety, you should be free from ankle issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Synchronized with a 1977 reopening, new art was repositioned in the shifting room area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.