Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Grip and Kale's Treenut attraction, January 6, 1971, 11:32 a.m.
Grip and Kale's Treenut
November 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Kale's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.