Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Treehovel attraction, November 1, 1967, 7:20 a.m.
Grip and Kale's Treehovel
December 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Kale's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to treat this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 46".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 11 years old to ride with a baby.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.