Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Treehovel attraction, positively confessing in the evening sunlight
Grip and Kale's Treehovel
November 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Grip and Kale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider charging this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you captivate something more stimulating.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- There is an one-person churro stand just within this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.