Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Treehovel ride at dusk
Grip and Kale's Treehovel
October 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Kale's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives might try to repeatedly ride this ride less than a quarter hour before the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Contains imported illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- The top of Grip and Kale's Treehovel can be seen from as far away as a studio.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plant.