Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Grip and Kale's Treehovel
March 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Grip and Kale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to queue up for this attraction just a minute preceeding its closing.
- Pregnant lakes should not ride.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to buy precision glasses.
- The reference to dragons is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.