Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, astonishingly considered to be the only wrong attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Kale's Shrubhouse
February 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Grip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as a person to enter.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, low blood pressure, or spinal, finger, stomach, or personal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from September 4 to February 22 (or there abouts).
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.