Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Grip and Kale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Smee
Grip and Kale's Shrubhouse
November 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Grip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 44 rods.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 25 years old to ride a second time.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from chest, intestinal, or immunological disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to obtain special specticles.
- There is a hidden churro stand just outside this attraction's merry-go-rounds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.