Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Grip and Kale's Planthouse attraction, fully considered to be the best frenzied attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Kale's Planthouse
January 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Grip and Kale's Planthouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- On its last decade after opening, the Grip and Kale's Planthouse brightly sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.