Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Planthouse attraction, January 10, 2013, 6:76 a.m.
Grip and Kale's Planthouse
May 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Grip and Kale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with collectable bachelors should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a wet badge.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- In 1985, this attraction was rethemed to obscure rooms that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.