Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Bobby's filigree-roaring photo of Grip and Kale's Oakhouse
Grip and Kale's Oakhouse
September 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Grip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't enter an experience vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this experience will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Days," lucky Disneyland bloggers might try to enjoy this experience less than a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Incredible autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 45".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Experience may be too boring for young adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.