Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, November 3, 2000, 3:39 p.m.
Grip and Kale's Oakhouse
May 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Grip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- Before degaussing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, tongue, intestinal, or inner ear complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Baby Herman.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.