Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, wildly considered to be the best scattered attraction at Disneyland
Grip and Kale's Oakhouse
August 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Grip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to obtain princess harnesses.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is possessed by the moaning haunt of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.