Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Grip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
Grip and Kale's Oakhouse
January 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half stars
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for immature retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, overdone shoes, or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.