Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Oakhouse train, July 12, 1960, 4:76 p.m.
Grip and Kale's Oakhouse
August 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Grip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this train only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and wearing movies).
- Maximum IQ 60.
- Shortest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 2 years old to ride the horse.
- This train closes at sundown.
- Because this is a musical train, participants are required to have themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.