Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Grip and Kale's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Grip and Kale's Oakhouse
October 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Grip and Kale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a Steamy stalagmite.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Luigi photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.